OAKLAND TRUCK RENTALS
Whether you want to move by yourself or if you need the assistance of a team of movers, it is necessary to find the truck package that can fit your needs. At Affordable & Assertive Moving & Storage LLC we have a variety of trucks of different sizes for our Oakland clients. Whether moving a residence, office, or large commercial space, the Affordable & Assertive Moving & Storage LLC team has a solution for you.
AFFORDABLE & ASSERTIVE MOVING & STORAGE LLC’S TRUCK RENTAL SERVICES
We have access to a truck that is suited for any move in or around Oakland.
MOVING TRUCK RENTALS:
- Van; small and medium moves can often be completed using our simple white-box style moving van. Our vans come equipped with all the rigging needed to get your stuff to its new home.
- Truck perfect for small moves, there is plenty of space for a small home or office!
Renting a moving truck is cost-effective, but making a mistake could wind up costing you. If you are planning on relocating your belongings on your own accord, allow us to offer you some moving tips:
- Electronics: If technical work isn’t your thing, take a picture of the back of your TV. The visual will show you where all the wires go, making setup a breeze.
- Essentials: Moving is a labor-intensive job. Once you’re in your new place, the last thing you’ll want to do is unpack. It might be a good idea to pack a bag with some essentials, such as a change of clothes and toiletries. Take a break, leave the unpacking for tomorrow!
- Organize: When it comes to moving, organization is key. Labeling your boxes or using colored tape will save you a significant amount of time when it comes to unpacking.
- Budget: Bubble wrap and loose-fill peanuts are helpful in keeping your breakables safe and secure during transfer. Clothes, however, can be cost-effective alternative for your dishes, glasses, and plates.
- Dollies: Work smarter, not harder! With the ability to hold several crates or boxes at once, furniture dollies and straps will allow you to move faster and easier.