The resilient staff at Assertive Moving has faced many challenges in the past and we are handling the COVID-19 crisis just as efficiently. Our company remains thoroughly committed to the health and safety of not only our staff and clients, but also our local communities. During these unprecedented times, rest assured that we are implementing health checks and extensive cleaning protocols recommended by public health officials. We are also following the CDC, state and local health department guidelines. Aiding in stopping the spread of COVID-19 is one of our top priorities. In order to keep our staff and clients protected during this time, we have executed the following changes:
· Daily Health Checks & COVID Questionnaire for Team Members– Our team members must pass daily temperature checks before reporting to work. Team members that exhibit any COVID symptoms must wait until they are symptom free and are not to report to our facility. Any team member exhibited symptoms must have a negative COVID test prior to returning to work. Team members that have traveled outside of the tri-state area may be asked to quarantine and/or test negative for COVID depending on where they traveled to. If any positive test arise, we follow CDC procedures in order to make sure we can operate in a safe manner.
· COVID Symptom/Travel Screening Clients– During the scheduling process, our clients are asked a series of questions related to COVID-19. This is in an effort to validate that no client with a fever, COVID symptom, recent travel outside the tri-state area or contact with a known infected individual, can come in live contact with our team members. We also ask that no one exhibiting symptoms visit our facility.
· Assigning Trucks and Team Members– We have created groups of team members and assigned them to the same truck to prevent any possibility of cross contamination. We hold each other accountable to keep our customers, friends and families safe.
· PPE for Team Members– Providing our team members with personal protective equipment such as face masks, gloves, disposable shoes covers and disinfecting supplies so that they can get the right job in the safest manner.
· Disinfecting and Sanitizing– Daily thorough disinfecting and sanitizing of our equipment, facilities, moving trucks and cabs is of utmost importance.
· Social Distancing and Client PPE– Our team members are trained to adhere to the social distancing protocols whenever possible. Our facility also has social distancing reminders throughout. We ask that any client that comes in contact with our team members wears a mask while in a closed space. If a client does not have a face mask, we will be happy to provide one at no cost.
· Moving Remotely– This is an option for clients that have already uninhabited a space. We are able to handle an entire move from packing to shipping even though a client is not on site. We can also assist in placing items in storage for clients.
· Video conferencing– We are available via FaceTime, WhatsApp and/or Skype for any conferencing needs. You can also reach our social media for any questions or concerns before, during or after your move.
· Team Members Working Remotely– Our diligent sales team is working remotely and able to provide quotes as well as answer any questions and/or concerns that may arise.
Contact us today and find out how we can accommodate your move.